Gel Blasting is a great activity for those young ballers who aren’t quite ready for the regular play. Gellettes are small water filled beads kind of like tiny water balloons! This is perfect for kids 4 years old and up. Mom approved and NO MESS!!!
MYRTLE BEACH AIRSOFT
- M4 Rifle
- Dead Rag
- Face Protection
- Airsoft Entry & Rental Packages Saturdays and Sundays
- Airsoft Entry
- Airsoft Entry & Rental Packages
Airsoft does happen at the same time as paintball. So make sure you check in at the Conex and standby for further instructions.
Note: Groups do not have exclusive use of fields and will likely be playing with others (unless booking a private party)
Get your waiver, wristband, BBs, rental equipment, and directions to airsoft designated parking at the Black Ops proshop.
Standard Operating Procedures: Outdoor Fields
- Full seal ASTM Eye pro stays on at all times while on the field. No mesh goggles.
- Under 18 must wear full face mask. Over 18 may wear full seal goggles/safety glasses. Full face pro is highly recommended for all players!
- All guns must be magazine free and clear (no round in chamber) off the field and in designated safe zone and parking area.
- Everyone must have and use a red “kill/dead rag.”
- No unauthorized equipment. (riot shields, sharp or hard plastic knives etc) When in doubt ask an admin.
- No verbal abuse or physical contact.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs allowed on the field
- No blind firing.
- Everyone must sign a waiver, Have a wrist band, and Chrono before playing.
- Call your hits or leave. When in doubt call it out.
- Friendly fire, gun hits, mask hits, helmet hits, toe hits, all count as a hit.
- No real firearms or knives allowed on the field.
- Absolutely no firing in the staging areas or parking lots.
- No full auto fire within 30 feet (10 full paces).
- Everyone must be at game brief to play. (no talking)
- Absolutely no over shooting or shooting after calling hit. No talking after being hit.
- Follow all directions from /combat controllers’
- Tag rounds may NOT be shot directly at players. Anyone that hits a player will be ejected from the field. Tag round hitting the side of a bunker “kills” all players inside.
- Tag and EG 67 etc Grenades have a 10′ Kill radius. If a grenade goes off in your bunker you are out.
- Referees decisions are final.
- No Binary Triggers
- RPS must be set to 20BPS or lower
- EVERYONE IS A SAFETY OFFICER, IF YOU SEE EYEPRO OFF A PLAYER OR A SERIOUS INJURY, CALL OUT “BLIND MAN!” OR “CEASE FIRE” WHICH ARE TO BE REPEATED BY ALL PLAYERS, GUNS MUST BE PUT ON SAFE AND MAGS REMOVED UNTILL ADMIN CALLS “GAME ON”
ANY VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE RULES AT ANYTIME IS CAUSE TO BE ASKED TO LEAVE
Our field uses Joules to determine your bracket. Joules is the measure of energy a projectile carries a rather than the speed it travels. MED is the abbreviation for Minimum Engagement Distance which is the minimum distance you must be away from someone before you can fire. Shooting inside the MED can/will result in expulsion from the field.
1st Tier: Rifleman
- HPA or AEG(1.5 Joules)
- No MED on Semi
- Full Auto MED 30ft(when permitted)
2nd Tier: Support/LMG
- 1.8 Joules
- .32 gram BB
- 50ft MED
3rd Tier: DMR
- AEG or HPA(2 joules)
- 50ft MED
- Semi Only
4th Tier: Sniper
- AEG or HPA (2.5 Joules)
- 100ft MED
- Bolt Action Only